Responsible for understanding and developing an assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by creating long term mutually beneficial relationships with customers and prospects which leads to selling Craneware solutions to customers and acquiring new business.
- Gather, organize, analyze and interpret sales opportunity information in assigned territory to create an ongoing Territory Business Plan to meet or exceed established sales quota and company revenue and profit targets annually.
- Optimize Territory Business Plan by working closely with sales support to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency through development and prequalification of leads.
- Identify key targets in assigned territory, qualify targeted opportunities and document key targets’ needs and appropriate corresponding Craneware solutions.
- Identify and work consistently with key buying influencers and decision makers in targeted opportunities to evaluate customer need/perceived value, competitive pressure and financial/timing risk.
- Create demand for Craneware solutions by reframing customer challenges into value propositions that are unique to Craneware solutions.
- Identify and mitigate competitive pressure in assigned territory by utilizing Marketing and other TSM resources. Also share competitive successes with Marketing and other TSMs.
- dentify at risk customers and engage proper Craneware resources to assess and resolve risk factors.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximize Craneware’s visibility with hospitals, executives and professional associations.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Craneware product solutions and brand.
- Fully use sales tools and CRM to track and document all interaction with customers and prospects including; maintaining accurate contacts (adding and updating as needed), tracking activity including emails, remote and on-site meetings, meeting notes and associated documentation including discovery agreements, success plans and proposals. Maintain accurate and complete data on all opportunities including sales stage and funnel positions, close dates, weekly reporting and product and price data.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- General knowledge of revenue technology (Healthcare/Revenue Capture/Revenue Integrity)
- Broad and deep knowledge of Craneware’s core products and sales processes
- Microsoft Office and CRM software – ability at intermediate level
- Shows discipline – takes a structured approach to managing sales; strives to make well-informed decisions related to sales plans and tactics; maintains high work and ethical standards
- Demonstrates effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Skilled communicator with the ability to influence decision makers; understand the importance of regular and effective communication to nurture sales
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Educated to Bachelor Degree
- 5 years’ experience of selling to acute care facilities such as IDNs, Community Hospitals, and/or Critical Access Hospitals
- Experience selling at C-Suite, VP and Director levels